Tuesday, October 15, 2013

You never know

I met someone today and shared with them what was happening in my life. How God is working in our Emily's life and what amazing things are beginning to take place. When I was done sharing with her and praising God she looked at me and said, " you'd never know. Your smiles and happy every week when I see you." Man, I have to say that made me happy. It made me feel that I am trusting in The Lord to take are of Emily. I am not taking on the stress of the situation I instead and giving that to The Lord. Praise God. I don't want to wear the stresses of my life. I don't want them hanging heavy on my shoulders. I want to follow God and what his word tells us.



Psalm 55:22 

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

1 Peter 5:7 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Matthew 11:28

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Isaiah 41:10 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Philippians 4:7 

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:6-7 

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

1 John 4:18 

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Romans 8:28  

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

James 1:12 

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:2-4 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Philippians 4:6-7 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

2 comments:

Paul said...

AMEN!!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Amen and amen, I have been praying for her and you fyi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...