Thursday, August 6, 2009


















It has been about a month since my first and last post. My Grandmother, who I lived with and took care of 24/7 Passed away 5 weeks ago. So this was about the last thing on my mind. I have been doing a lot of sewing in order to keep my mind busy.....First Quilt I started and completed was our Oldest daughter, Emily. I love how it turned out. Funky and Fun. I am glad it was my first it was just big enough. So the second quilt I am making is one called Choc full of Charms. I started out thinking I would make it a table runner or wall hanging well it has bloosmed into a Twin Quilt for our 2nd daughter Sara. It is all 1930's reproduction fabrics. my FAVORITE! Her baby quilt is all 30's repros. My very talented Mom made that for her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...