Saturday, April 24, 2010

Neglect

I have been neglecting my poor little bean sprout...... i have been very busy with my photography lately so I have not had too much extra time.
If you would like to see the amazing photo shoot I had today with Annie and Chris you can click here....Engagement Photos.

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with them today. It is always nice to be around people who really love each other. They are a beautiful young couple. I have the honor to be photographing their wedding in Sept. I am super excited for this event. Did I mention it is on the beach??? LOVELY!

Well, I am going to get to bed it has been a looong day.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

maggie may said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of them holding hands, with "redeemed" on the wrist. love it!
makes me want a tat on my wrist too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...