Friday, November 26, 2010

craft apple the knotted bag


So I finally made my Fall/Winter bag! Love it. the pattern was super easy. It did take 5 yards of interface but besides that It was pretty fast to whip up. I think it took me the afternoon. This is not the best shot because you can't see the cute knot. (It is black) I did add a little flower onto the front. with a button from my collection. I thought it added a little personality. This is the All Day Bag. My Mother had made me the Afternoon Bag which is quite a bit smaller. I am not normally a large bag gal but this one is wonderful. Don't you just love the crazy fabric?  I Loved it.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was a amazing day. Happy beginning to the Holiday seasons. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...