Monday, December 20, 2010

So many blessings




I can't begin to tell you what a year this has been. God is at work in my life and opening doors for me everyday. I continue to be amazed when something happens that I thought was impossible for me. I am achieving more then I had ever dreamed with my photography and I am being blessed left and right because of it. 
God makes paths where we would never make them. 
When we trust solely in His will for us and let Him do the work that needs to be done It is just Amazing to see what happens. So many times in my life I try do it it myself. I never do a good job at it... (NEVER) But He is such a loving Father to us. Scooping us up into His strong arms and telling us be patient. Be willing to go where you don't think you should... HE is in control. 

I took some photographs for  a family of of 10 grandkids last Saturday. I was honored to have a wonderful assistant by my side.  (I felt so important...LOL ) God has placed in my life an amazing woman. Her name is Jen. Jen I am so blessed to know you. Thank you for your help! I look forward to all the future times of your creative mind at work. 

If you want to check out some of the shots from that day please follow this   LINK

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas. Remembering that the Savior is Born! Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...