I am happy.
Despite my life circumstances right now... I am trying to look
at all the wonderful things.
1. Last night I got to go on a real date with my husband.
dinner and a movie.
2. Came home to a warm house. (Emily kept the fire going)
3. Came home to 3 kids in bed.
(Emily got everyone to bed and then put herself to bed)
4. Came home to a clean clean home.
(yup, Emily again.)
by the way.. I LOVE when she cleans up the kitchen.
it always seems better when she does it
5. Going to cut down our Christmas tree today.
It is Sara's year to pick... (this is a great honor...)
6. Despite the fact that I never get to pick the tree (I like a small tree the rest
LOVE the most ginormous tree you have ever seen)
I love this family tradition!
7. I love my family.
I am not sure how many more Christmas's I will have with all 3 of my girls
living at home, As Emily is 18.
(makes me so sad to think of a Christmas when
we are not all together) but I know that someday that
8. I have only bought one Christmas gift so far...
i am trying not to stress about this... but I am usually done by now.
but, I am going to trust that the LORD will
allow me to get it all done.
9. I have one more Christmas show this coming Sat.
so this week I will be sewing like a nut job again.
10. I am so thankful for everything I have.
God has blessed me with a wonderful husband,
3 amazing little girls.
and I am HIS. what more could I ask for.
Have a blessed Saturday.