Friday, August 3, 2012

Photography




I am loving Maternity shoots. They are 
so much fun. no matter how HOT it is. 
This is Brent and Diana's first baby. 
they are having a little girl. 


I knew I wanted to make them a little banner
with their babies name on it. 

I took on this brilliant idea about 2 hours before I had to be there. 

Genius that I am.... (i must work best under pressure) 
I love how it came out. 
They were really surprised 
and loved it. 



Breanna. how sweet. I can't wait to take your newborn
shots in September when you come into this world. 




TO see more from this shoot please visit

Photobucket

2 comments:

maggie may said...

so. stinkin. adorable.
what an awesome idea to use in photos!
how creative you are, my dear!

Jen said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, you get better and better with each picture you take! I absolutely LOVE these pictures and I just feel like I KNOW this couple! Fabulous pictures and fabulous job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...