Tuesday, July 31, 2012

july recap

How on earth is it the last day of July?? 

CRAZY. 

 so here is what happened in the lovely month of JULY. 


Maddie grew up and stopped fitting in her car seat. 
this was her last ride. before the booster seat went in. 



I made a cute tunic. (well at least I thought it was cute) 
and I saw this picture and proceeded to do a major clean on mu very messy room. 
that is horrifying.... 


My brother turned 40.... (my much older brother..) 
and they had this party for him at some friends house.
they had this awesome pool. 
the kids had a blast. 



Dom got the Jeep towed back home and 
thus began the next chapter of 
getting the Jeep road worthy. 


Lots and Lots of sweat, grease and love have been poured
into his jeep. 



i finished my wonky star quilt hanging. 


and made one travel wee.... 
thanks Pam for the thousands of altoid tins.  : ) 


lots of swimming and hanging out with my sister
and the cousins. 
oh, sweet days of summer. 


went to see my nephew Ben play some baseball. 


my washer quit working so I had to visit the laundromat. 
the kids thought it was fun. 

God then blessed us with a brand new washer for $203.00
YUP. he sure is good. 



we went down to Newark with my ENTIRE Family 
for Portuguese Food..... mmm mmm
So glad we live close to the iron bound
where else could you get a delicious chicken dinner for 6 bucks? 
and be stuffed? 

while we were driving there I was remembering
how beautiful Newark really was in its day. 





We ate out far to much this month... but
HOT GRILL was so worth it. 



Dom worked security in Times Square and Elmo and Cookie 
forced him to have his picture taken. 
Maddie LOVED it. 


Emily turned 19. We went out to lunch and she took this picture of Sara and I



we got a pop up camper. 
 lots of camping in our future.
WOO HOO.

(i will be pretending she is a canned ham or an airstream travel trailer....)




I got to shoot some beautiful maternity photos at an amazing spot
in Wayne NJ. 30 acres of ponds trails and gardens... lovely. 

Here I am taking my picture with my phone. 

my garden looked great the 2nd week of july. 



the eggplant made a delicious eggplant parm. 


my moon glow went crazy. 



shasta daisies were lovely. 


and I had one lovely little cone flower... that the deer left alone. 

thanks dear, deer. 

and that about sums up JULY. 

welcome August. 




2 comments:

Paul said...

Busy, Busy!!! LOVE the camper...and, yes, the tunic is cute ;)

Jen said...

So much to talk about here! But 2 things jump out to me the most... I mean how OLD is MAddie?!? Seriously, she's growing up WAY too fast. And that picture of Dom with that freaky, dirty Elmo and Cookie Monster?!? PRICELESS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...