Tuesday, August 13, 2013

summer summer summer time...

  Summer

How could it be  only a few more weeks till sept? Where on earth did that summer go?

i have been very happily doing Hot Yoga all summer. It is amazing. 
the best I have ever felt. Yup. Not kidding. 
Love the intensity of it. Pushing myself and being able to watch my
body adapt and become more able to do more and more. 

It has been a hard summer to say the least. 
But on the flip side I would say that I  have grown closer to God in 
a way i never thought possible. 
Even when things look the darkest He is right there to hold you and 
guide you. (if you allow him) 

I have seen God do some amazing things for me this summer. 
I hope and pray that one day I can share them with the world. 

IF I had a verse for the summer it would be 

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. 

                                        Romans 12:21

1 comment:

Jen said...

You're a Yogi now ;) love the verse! So simple and true isn't it??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...