Wednesday, August 24, 2011

victorian petti skirt to cute curtains....

I walked into one of my favorite stores last week. 
Somewhere in Time in Caldwell, NJ 
She has an incredible mix of vintagey finds and amazing candles... 
anyway, she brought out an entire bag full of linens and said 
"this is for you, Amy" 
WOW!
really? yup, all for little ol' me. 
Happy Happy Joy Joy. 
I took them home and dove right in. 

this was the most amazing....


it was all hand done. look at those pintucks... 
the crocheted edge.... 



a curtain for my office / sewing / craft / laundry room. 



nice of me to clean up the mess in front of the window for all of your viewing pleasure... 

{ he he } 


In unrelated news.... 

I have been canning some peaches... 

OH ... MY.... WORD..... 


Maddie can't stop eating them. 
When they are gone she is going to be so sad... 
me too... they are pretty to look at. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the curtain!! So cool that you got a bag of FREE vintage goodness! only you:)

Rebecca McCormick said...

I really love the curtain. Do you have a pattern for the edging. Looking up pintucks next...making a skirt and want to crochet edging and love the look of the pintucks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...