Sunday, April 8, 2012

pinspiration friday..... on monday

If you type in Denim Rug into Pinterest, you get some pretty cool, 
Denim rugs.   I first saw a denim rug on Good Luck Charlie. (by the way
I love that show and I think they may have created Amy Duncan after me) 

I thought it would be cool to have a rug like that for where Maddie 
plays. and I have been collecting Jeans for a while. 



So I started cutting... and piecing.... 


and this is my take on it. 
The kids think it makes a cool blanket...
(they only do it because they know it drives me nuts.... ) 



I think it turned out cool... 
broke an entire package of needles... 
Didn't have any denim needles and I am impatient.... 
It was a bear to put this whole thing thru my sewing machine... I did 
stitch on some pockets at the end. I love how that turned out



When I pulled out my camera Maddie ran over to be in the pictures... 



this is her  morning hair... 
hasn't been brushed yet look. 
(she looks a bit crazied eyed in this one... )


She thought it was cute to peek out of her tent. 
(we made that for her around Valentines day.) 

Yup, she's awful cute and sassy.... 
kinda like a teenager but really short.... 
haha. 


what have you made off your pinterest board ?? 

and in other news I was blessed this week to have 3 photography jobs...
I took did a family with a 2 year old and  a 3 month old on Saturday. 
If your interested in taking a look...



Photobucket

3 comments:

Paul said...

VERY Nice.....She does love that tent!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Amy how incredible that you did this!!! Lucky kids you have how fun!!!

Contemplating Beauty said...

hope you're all doing well:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...