Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ahhhh delayed opening 90 extra minutes




Shan and Sara when we moved here. 2005 they were so little.




No they are big and crazy.

I was trying to take a nice picture of them, When Shan decided to dive across the couch onto Sara.....

So in turn Sara had to also dive across.....



Oh how I love a delayed opening. It is so lovely to just sit and relax (yeah right) drink an extra cup of Joe without having to rush out of the house. I am more of a "let's going at 9:00 am" kind of gal. Anyway, we had the pleasure of Shannon this morning. She and Sara had a nice morning. I sat and read thru my blogs and email and checked my Facebook (for what I'm not sure)
I am not sure where all the energy comes from. Why can't I have maybe a 1/4 of the energy??? ahh to be 10. The pictures of the little darlings above is them showing all their energy. My head is spinning.


2 comments:

Pam said...

Love the pictures and the note. Thanks for taking such good care of my Shan. Pam

Amy said...

: ) She is like my 4th daughter : ) anytime! We love having her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...