Friday, December 4, 2009

Fridays


OUr High School Football team Made it to States! How exciting. My Daughter's boyfriend, whom we like very much is a senior and plays on the team. They are playing at Giants Stadium tonight. That is so exciting! Well anyway, My husband and our friend Carmen took the kids and Maddie and I stayed home. Oh it would have been fun to go and watch it. My husband suggest that I bring Madelyne... Well I decided that it actually would not have been very much fun for me to watch a toddler at a football game at supper time and bedtime...... men :0 lol they don't think of things like that. So I opted to stay home. So here I am writing on my Blog while Maddie is playing next to me. Much more fun, don't you think?




Made Maddie anew hat today, which she helped pick out the polar fleece. It has polar bears very cute. Very easy. Made 2 in about 30 minutes. She put it on once and pulled it off. hmmm I actually made it a tiny bit to snug. Oh well I bought a yard of fleece and that only took about 1/4 not even, so I will wrap that up and give it as a gift to one of the many folks we know that have a baby girl. That is why the bear is wearing it.

: ) Enjoy your Friday Evening. I am excited that it is going to be the weekend. I need to revive!

oh and For everyone's information I started running yesterday. I ran a mile. Emily and I went. I am trying to fit in some exercise and also set some sort of a goal and attain it. I will keep you informed of my progress.
and I am sore! ; ) lol I must be getting old.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...