Monday, November 30, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes we have no control over what happens. I think we have to stop when this happens and say to ourselves, "Self, what can I learn from this & how do I give up the control to the Lord?" The last phrase is the most important, we often tend to want to control, be in control, of everything. In our lives there are times when we just can't control the circumstances. As hard as it is to do this (I am not saying that I have an easy time with it) It is very important. Give it to God. That is what he wants us to do.
What do you struggle with? I struggle with giving up control. Among many things these are some of my other flaws.... like getting motivated, taking time out for myself, making more time to spend individually with each child & making time for my husband.

ah yes I am so perfectly imperfect.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...