Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul : )


The Many Faces of Paul



Great face!



These Pics are not in chronological order

Love this one of Paul and Maddie.... she loves him soooo much
Paul & Em & Sara

his face is priceless in this one....
Paul and Young Em

Paul and little Bean




Paul, Man of mystery.....
Paul & Sara

Paul, strangling Em....(?)

Paul and the Bean
Here's Paul Strangling Em again.....

Paul and the little Bean

Paul and Sara and me... in my 20's
(ahhh 20 something skin is fabulous.....)

Paul, making some silly face.


Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite people in the WHOLE wide world.

Friend

noun

A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection.

Paul,

Since the day that I met you and everyday since then, You have been one of the most important people in my life. I can't even tell you what you mean to me. It is not just me though you have cast your spell over my entire family. When my niece looks up and says "hey, where is Paul?" Well, need I say more. Thank you for the shoulder to cry and lean on .... many many many times, the ear to talk and talk and talk too..... and the many laughs that we have shared together.
You get me Paul. Not many I can say that about. I love you and am so thankful that you are a part of our lives.
Have a wonderful Happy Birthday.

xoxo
love yours truly,

Cactus Flower



1 comment:

Paul said...

This was the Best Birthday Present EVER!!!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...