Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Explanation of why I had neglected by BLOG last week

How can it be Tuesday already? Forget that, How can it be November 10th? Unreal how time is just whizzing right by me these days. I wish it would slow down just a little.....
I had neglected my blog last week, I thought I would tell you all why.

Well, this has been a very interesting week. My Brothers kids and wife were all sick.... last week some sort of high fever thing.... My sister's kids also were sick just 2 of them, Strep throat. Well, I just keep waiting and waiting but we stayed healthy. PRAISE GOD. It has been something that I have been praying about for weeks.....

Last week I got to use my Photography skills to photograph our friend Carmen's work. This work is all at a Skate Park and it is all by Graffiti artist that Carmen chooses. He is an amazing artist. My husband told me about 30 min before we ere supposed to be there (just like a man) I actually had about 1 billion things to do but I went with him and took the pictures. It was really fun. A little out of my element but very cool.

* just a note - as I am trying to type this, Madelyne has decided to have a tea party on my computer desk and my lap. Oscar , a plate and a tea cup is sitting on my lap, on my keyboard she keeps plopping another plate and tea cup so needless to say this is taking me forever to type.... Oh well, precious memories.

For those of you who don't know me I have a thing for Black & White Photos
This is one of Carm's works of art.


This is the "Boyz Room" This is the only place that they let the kids graffiti on the wall.


And here is Carmen standing in front of one of his pieces.

So anyway,

I ended up taking alot of pics. FUN for Amy! (doesn't seem to happen very often anymore)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...