Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trust


Sometimes we just have to be silent and trust that everything is going to work out. I am normally loud and do not like to be still and silent..... So this is naturally hard for me.
I was reminded by "Oh Wise One" , my husband, (hehe) That we have to have faith and let things work themselves out. They most of the time do. Not always the way I think they should but my way is obviously not the way God wants us to live. So today I am going to (try) Be still, silent and trust that God will do the best for us.

This Photograph that I took is a perfect picture of what I am trying to say, One half of the lake has ripples and you can't see anything,
The other half is perfectly still and you can see all beauty God has for us.

Enjoy your day.

xoxo

Amy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...