Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Left Out



    My back door was feeling left out. 

It was naked. 

I had to make a Happy Spring Wreath for it to wear. 


I am loving all those beautiful yarn wreaths I am seeing everywhere.


I saw this wreath somewhere in Blogland and I can't remember where...

I copied it almost exactly because I loved it so much! 

So here it is. 

The yarn color is guacamole I love it! 


I used some rolled flowers and made some Felt Flowers too. 

on a side note we are supposed to have snow tomorrow....

Really! The calender says SPRING...

oh well.


It will make me appreciate it that much more when it really arrives. 


* I found where I copied this lovely wreath from... A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

linking up to 


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty! :) Maybe the weather man will be wrong about the snow!

Phyllis said...

Snow? Oh my! I am so ready for spring. I love the wreath!

Jen said...

Love this wreath! What kind of frame do you use for it? Is it one of those foam ones from Michaels?
you're such a crafty gal! Hope you're feeling better....

Unknown said...

oh good gracious, this wreath is divine! love love love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...