Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bread

What is it about making bread? 
It smells so good, 
It taste amazing, 
It is just perfect in every way.
Yesterday I made this cinnamon pull apart bread..
I was going to take some photos of it... 

except they devoured it... 

vultures....


Oh well... 
If you have never made bread... 
It is not that hard it just takes a little bit of nurturing. 
It is a labor of love.  
When I was a little girl my Mom always made all of our bread. 
I remember the loaves coming out in big long bread pans. 
I remember her breaking an end of and smearing it with soft butter. 
Those are the memories I have of bread. 
I guess that is why I love it so much. 

Annie Eats is an amazing blog. 
Everything I have made from her site is Delish! 

Go buy some yeast and whip up some bread. 

Have a Sweet Day.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...