Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fashion

Okay, I keep stumbling over the pages at  Shabby Apple.  The Dresses, well they are all gorgeous. 
I mean really this is how woman should be dressing. 


They remind me of all the dresses my Grandma wore from the 40's and 50's. 
To me this is a very good thing. 


I love that era. Woman looked like Woman. Beautiful. 
They looked modest but they looked sexy as well. 


I want to go back to that. 


I always think I was born in the wrong time. 
I love being a stay at home Mom. 
I love being a Homemaker.
 I love that my Husband holds the door for me.
In fact I love when any man holds the door! 

Love the Aprons... 



 I Adore the slips! To give you that extra fabulous Poofiness! 
 


 I am all for Men being Men & woman taking care of them. 
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!  


So go over and take a look. I guarantee you are going to fall in love! 


1 comment:

Amanda Jo said...

Love this post!! The dresses - your values - the whole "modest & sexy" at the same time stuff. Good stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...