Thursday, June 17, 2010

UPDATE......

Wooo Hoooo! Alright, I have  to give you an update on my running. (I know how exciting this post is.) lol

So last night I went for my run &  I actually liked it.
Let me explain the program that I was using.... following it helps you to be able  run a 5 K in 6 weeks. The first 3 runs you brisk walk for 5 min then you run 60 seconds and walk 90 seconds alternating between the 2 for 20 min. I did that the first 2 runs. oh and I am running every other day instead of just 3 times a week. anyway you are supposed to gradually increase the time like the 90 sec run with 60 sec walk and then you work your way up to straight running for 3 miles... yada yada you get the idea.

 (I can't follow rules... I am even rebellious when it comes to running)

Last Night I didn't stop. I ran my regular run but I just kept going, kept on pushing. ( run Forest, run)  It was great! I know it was only 1.6 mile but I just started running a week ago and I could barely keep running till the 60 sec mark.  well I am able to run 1/2 of my 5 K ....


Sweet! Thanks for reading.. 
Oh and I got to take some lovely photos yesterday morning. 
These are straight out of the camera I didn't have time to edit them but I love how this one turned out.......
     Morning Glory


  























Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...