Monday, February 28, 2011

burlap & fabric


I believe I may be addicted....


Burlap and Fabric Rosettes how sweet! 

I was inspired by the Tatertots and Jello wreath. 

I am in Love. 

I purchased a green foam wreath at Michael's with my 40% off coupon.

 I think it cost about four bucks. 

I had left over jelly roll strips from a quilt. (a project that I still have yet to complete)

Left over burlap from the 2 yards I purchased for my lampshade. 

Some Hot Glue and several burned fingers later... Voila. 

Super cute. 

I  decided the other day, as soon as it starts to get a little warm out I am going to paint the shutters 

and the front door a deep navy blue. 

My wreath is going to look lovely on it. 




Linking up to 




 Link Party No. 44 at Tea Rose Home

16 comments:

Alyss said...

Gorgeous! You are so creative. Want to come decorate my door? :)

CaseyWiegand said...

O.M.G. THAT IS AMAZING

Unknown said...

This is super duper cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog

Jen said...

Amy!! I love it! You need to teach me the ways of the rosette!

Unknown said...

wowza! I love this wreath. Great job!

myriahmae said...

I love the wreath and I LOVE burlap! Also I LOVE colored doors, I was thinking of painting my front door blue but now I'm indecisive. I think you should go for it a bold door color will really show off your amazing wreaths. I'm glad you linked up to lovely monday so I could find your blog. Come over and check mine out www.myriahmae.blogspot.com!

Sachiko said...

Your wreath turned out so pretty! Thank you for linking to my party!

Brooke said...

How cute - I must figure out how you did those cute rosettes! :D

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

this turned out great...thanks for linking it back...im now following your blog!

XOXO Andrea

keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

that wreath is calling my name! i love it!!

SLR said...

i love this wreath so much! can you tell me how you made the rosettes? thanks!!

SLR said...

thanks for visiting me today! glad you'll be sharing the rosette tutorial soon :)
thanks!!

P K Glitz said...

That is just gorgeous!

Deidre said...

Love it Amy!

Karen said...

This wreath is gorgeous! I love all the colors and of course the burlap! My favorite:) Stop by when you get the chance:
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just love every single part of this wreath--gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...