Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lost in crafting...



I  have spent the past week crafting like a crazy person, making dolls, wreaths, fabric buntings, decorating and even woke up one morning and decided I hated the downstairs powder room... so I began to paint it. So I have some cool before and after pics as well. (my husband think I have officially lost my mind....) I even organized all my vintage notions... refer to above photo.... 


Lots of crafting means lots of post. So this coming week will be filled with a new post everyday. 

I have one sick husband sinus infection and spent I took the kids to the beach today to watch my brother in law jumping into the Atlantic Ocean... (frigid Atlantic, we live in NJ) 
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. 

That's all folks. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...