Monday, April 11, 2011

one last post....

I am going to steal borrow... Jen's Random Thoughts.... 

Still going this is the beginning of week 3 ... .DAY 15..

So very excited to see my new blog.. it is coming.

Did a job last night. I was about to give up but 
I allowed myself a moment to figure out how to best 
photograph people on a dark stage with awful red and yellow stage lights.


Yay me! 

I am so thankful for the friends I have.

I wish I was a blues singer like Adele... 
(have you heard her ? WOW)


I am going to try my best not to cry today when I pick up Emily's Prom dress...
We picked one out yesterday.
How can It be that my little girl is almost 18 and going to the prom? 
How is that even a possibility...
How can it be that soon she will be on her own?
okay, maybe I am being a little dramatic...

Why didn't I listen when people told me it goes fast?

MAN! 

Did I mention that it is one of my dreams (seriously) to sing the blues/jazz on stage ...
In a formal gown perhaps leaning on a grand piano...
Yes, I have this well thought out. 
Maybe one day.

I am happy Spring is finally here.
It is going to be 77 today! 

WHOOPIE.

My little one is still sleeping and it is 8:30

and the one thought that I just can't get out of my head this morning

I am feeling blue for my wonderful friend and his recent unexpected loss.
I love you Paul! 





1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, so sorry for Paul, I'll be praying for him.
Love the random post...easier isn't it!? Think I might switch over to that format for good;)
CAN'T WAIT to see the new look for the blog!
Way to go with the P90x!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...