Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow... really?


Here in the North east we are experiencing... 

Snow. 

Yup, snow. I even had to turn the heat on today.... 

not happy about that. 

and we forgot to reconnect the radiator in Sara's room... 

When I say we I mean my better half... 

Water was pouring out of the ceiling into the living room....

Good times people! Good Times. 




Don't worry though... it is supposed to be in the Sixties by Thursday. 

Good, I can turn the heat off.




Photobucket

7 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

that's soo crazy your getting snow already!! but yea, this time of year is so funky with the changing weather and all! following you now, love your header!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

I'm so sorry for your snow...:(
I absolutely love fall (although we've barely had a week of wonderful sunny fall weather), I'm afraid that snow is on it's way wether I like it or not...Cute blog by the way!

Jen said...

Love that picture Amy! Sorry about all the trouble that the snow brought you, not cool:( praying you get your power back soon!

barefoot mama said...

that is such a fun photo! It seems too early for snow. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Barefoot Mama

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!! Here in Vegas, we don't really get snow hardly ever. And having grown up in UT, I miss it! Guess you never really appreciate something until it's gone.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Amy, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind thoughts. You have a very sweet blog.

Unknown said...

what crazy weather we are all having!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...