Monday, October 17, 2011

monster on my bed




So these are the little creatures that I was working on when I fell and 
Cracked my Coccyx bone.. 

anyway, If you are local they down at the Cherry Hat in Little Falls. 
They are doing very well there. 

Selling like Hot Cakes...





I had made a bunch for my girls and then everyone that saw them 
fell in love with their ugliness.... 

they are really soft and squishy.

My Brother in Law came up with the 

Monster on the Bed.

Which I ADORE! 
{thanks Kirk} 

right now I have them in 2 sizes 

but I also made a little tiny one... and stuck it on my key ring...

I am actually loving the entire process of the creating and 
getting to use some treasured vintage buttons from my stash. 



2 comments:

Jen said...

I love these little monsters! So excited and proud of you Amy! You're a regular little entrepreneur :)

Bless by Tone said...

they are such cute, happy monsters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...