Monday, October 24, 2011

why I blog


Why I blog

When I started this blog it was an outlet for 

a lot of emotions that I was dealing with. 

My Grandmother had just passed away, 

I felt like my identity had been taken along with her. 

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to fit in. 

This blog.

I felt like if I was part of this community. 

{even if it was one other person reading my blog...} 

people I shared common interest with. 

Mom's who love the Lord, 
Love their husband's
loved their families 
Loved to create. 

It has meant so much to me. 
It has helped me find my creative self. 

With Photography, 

Sewing, 

Crafting. 

and finding some wonderful 

kindred spirits. 

{one in particular... Jen.}

I would have never become who I am at this minute without my Blog.

God used it  in my life to be a creative source for me. 


It is a wonderful thing to know that their are people out there, 

that are praying for you. 

or thinking about you. 

or that you may have been an impact on someone's  life. 

Pretty Cool. 

Thanks, all those bloggy friends. 

I think that blogs are pretty lovely. 


they have certainly had a part in making my life  more lovely. 

have a lovely Monday



Photobucket

4 comments:

Paul said...

Thank YOU, Amy!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

I, too, feel like my blog has been such a blessing to my life! It's amazing how the blog world can allow you to "meet" people and form REAL relationships (even if they are through a computer screen) that you wouldn't have the opportunity to otherwise!

Jen said...

I agree with everything you said! Seriously, I've been all contemplative about my blog lately too and I keep thinking that I need to make it something more specific, but then it wouldn't be me! I'm random and I talk about what's going on in my life and so do you! I love that you are so real on yours, we know that it's just you writing about what's going on in your life. And that's a blessing to us:) Love you Amy and I'm so glad you blog! That way I don't feel so far away from you!

JuRita said...

I was just singing this song to my little girl after her nap yesterday. Beautiful post. Glad to find you blog.. or say you found mine first. :) Blessings to you! Stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...