Monday, October 12, 2009

Sick


I have the measles and the mumps
a gash rash and purple bumps........

remember that Shel Silversten poem that is all I can remember at this moment.
I started to feel like el crappo last night. Haven't felt like myself at all. Fell lousy. But I have much to much to do to feel like this...

Thank Goodness for my girls, Both of them looked after Maddie so that I could go and work with Dom today, yes in my sickness.. sometimes you have to take one for the team.... Well, thankfully we were able to complete the job and it looked great. I am sure this did not help me feel any better... Oh well there is always tomorrow... which I just noticed the time, is really today.

going to try and go to sleep. Ever feel so tired that you can't sleep? That is what is going on with me right now.

Later gator.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...