Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today



Today was spent...... In no particular order.....


Sara went to Gymnastics... ( my entire next blog will be on Sara)




Emily got ready for her homecoming dance (by the way I think she began getting ready last night... and resumed about 3 - 6:45) not even kidding but doesn't she look lovely.








This is Maddie eating her dinner.....which I made at sometime this afternoon. Very tasty Recipe to follow. (As soon as she sees the camera she yells "CHEESE" and makes this silly face.


My Mom & Dad (haha) Sent us these gorgeous Flowers today for our anniversary. I put them in the sap bucket that my sister Beth gave me last year... Which I love!



More Sewing whilst Madelyne was napping, this is part of Maddie's bday gift. I am almost done : ) YAY



That Sucrets tin has pins in it....



Dom fixed the broken step on the front porch.




Here is the casserole I made It was very good.




Mostaccioli Bake

1 box Mostaccioli (looks like a small penne to me)
1 egg
1 egg white
1 16 ounce container cottage cheese
1 package chopped spinach thawed and drained
1 c shredded mozzarella
2/3 c shredded parmesan
1/3 c minced parsley
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
2 cups sauce


Preheat oven 350
cook pasta
while it is cooking in a large bowl combine egg, egg white, cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, parsley salt, pepper, ( I add a little nutmeg) and spinach

to cooked pasta add sauce

layer in a big baking dish half the pasta then add the cheese mixture then add the last layer of pasta. throw some cheese on top. Put foil on top and cook for 30 min. take foil off for next 10. Enjoy : )





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...