Friday, February 5, 2010

Photographs

I Got to go out and photograph some of our good friend "Snow's" Artwork. I have blogged about him before. He is a very talented artist. I love this new piece he has created! The colors are amazing. It is beautiful! So enjoy taking a look.





I really like the one above.





Carm & Em

I have such cooperative models : )





These last 2 were on the way home. Dom made me close the window. (It was about 20 degree's out) some people just don't understand artist..... lol

This is a church in Caldwell, NJ it is very lovely. We were sitting at a light and I looked up and it was so ethereal. I love love love the way the light is coming up from the bottom of the picture. Gradating to the dark blue of the sky. This was taken SOTC (straight out of the camera) No FLASH.

I am almost down with Maddie's little kitchen I was busy busy busy working on it last night. I even sewed up some little accessories to go with it. IT will most likely be done today after nap time. I can't wait to give it to her to play with. I have a feeling it is going to be a huge hit. And it has been fun to make it. (Dom has been helping me with the power tools needed.) More on that in the next post.

Well, Enjoy your day everyone.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...