1. I love the sound of my 2 year old singing.
2. I love when you finish a project that you have been procrastinating to get done.
3. I love when someone surprises me by cleaning up the kitchen : )
Em does this for me quite often : )
4. I love to see the JOY that abounds when one of my kids does something that they didn't think they could do.
Sara scored her first basket last night in! It was a foul shot!
5. I love the way it feels when you watch the man that you adore loving the children God has gifted you.
6. I love how I feel after I have worked out hard. That sore feeling that makes you know you worked your butt off.
I do not have a picture of this so use your imagination.....
7. I love to see my lulu running.
8. I love the smell of a newborn baby.
& That little cupids kiss : ) Oooh how I love that!
9. I love looking at my children and seeing all the potential in them.
10. I love expressing my self thru my photographs.