Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Giraffe shirt


Jen, found this adorable tutorial for this giraffe T shirt. 
Over here at Peanut to Princess

How stinkin' cute. 
easy. 


(The Shirt is super wrinkly... sorry about that.) 

I am thinking it would be super cute on 
a canvas bag.

YUP! Adorable.  


Put my little label on it... 


My model was not at all willing to model it for me. 
So it went on the table for its
Photo Shoot....


Here is my Table... 
(Just keepin' it real)
they will be leaving me today for 
the American Cancer Society Silent Auction...


It is hard to let go of your work... 
But it is for a great cause. 
If you live in the area please stop by
Cloverleaf Tavern
Bloomfield Ave
Caldwell, NJ 
5:30 -7:30


linking up to





Photobucket

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the giraffe shirt!! One for Aubrey?!? trade-sies for an iPad casse?!? Loving the art too, can't wait to head there tonight to support you!!

Jess D. said...

LOVE it! Turned out great :)

Diana said...

That Giraffe shirt is just adorable!! I bet a Zebra would look cute too. You did a great job on it!!

DIana

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'd love for you to share at Fun For Kids Friday.

http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/05/fun-for-kids-friday_19.html

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...