Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 6

P90X update...  ( Sorry ) 


I began my journey... 6 weeks ago.
I am almost half way done.

As I sit here and write you this post
about how hard I am working and
How I am watching what food goes into 
my mouth... 
I can not for the life of me
Stop thinking about 
Chocolate Chip Cookies...
MMM MMM.

I even got the 2 sticks of butter out of the fridge to make some.
But I thought better....(I actually ran out of vanilla)
and was unable to make them.

You see what I find so odd is that,
I am usually not a person who craves sweets, 
My entire life, give me a chili dog and fries
over a ice cream sundae, any-day of the week.
except when I am working out. 

Is there some reason, and explanation for this queer behavior.
If anyone knows what I should do about this let
me in on it.

until then I will just keep working.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Way to go Amy, keep at 'er!! I crave candy and sweets all the time...and I haven't worked out in months(said wit shame)...what's my excuse?!? Oh wait, I know. They taste SO GOOD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...