Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Something I am going to miss...

Something
That I am going to miss is...

Taking photos with Jen. 


(Bear with me... people I am sure you are all
getting tired of hearing how Jen is moving away)


Seeing her love her Baby Girl, Aubrey.



I love that we find the same things beautiful.



I love that we also can spend an entire day kid free just enjoying taking pictures...
or looking for fabric or garage saleing....  


(do I sound obsessed? Sorry)



I love that she can share her crazy ideas with me... and I don't
think they are crazy at all. 


Gonna miss this classy gal! 
and her family too.... 




The end.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are so sweet! ...and that's a LOT of shots I didn't know you were taking, stalker ;) I like the one where it looks like I'm stuck in the stone wall!
I'm going to miss our photography dates something FIERCE. Who else would go along with my crazy pinecone idea?!? Miss you already....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...