Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

This year has been a hard one. Those who know me now why. There have been many blessings in 2009 and many sad times for me. I hope that 2010 is a better year. I also cant believe that it is a new decade. in 2020 (WOW) Emily will be 26, Sara will be 21 and Maddie will be 12. I cant even think about how old I will be..... (could even be a Grandma in another decade... Now that is a truly scary thought. I hope to be a better person and accomplish something.... I have some ideas of what I would like to accomplish .. I would like to train and run a marathon, I would like to have a gallery show of my photographs.. I would like to open a fabric and quilt store named the Scrappy Geese. So those are some of the things I would like to have accomplished in the next 10 years. Hopefully sooner......

God Bless all of you in the coming year.

I have learned ( & relearned) that sometimes when your growing it hurts... It hurts really bad but When we lean on the Lord he will get us thru anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...