Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year


Well, We have been enjoying all this beautiful snow that we got for Christmas this year. I don't think I have ever seen a a kid more excited about the snow then Madelyne. This making me remember how as adults we don't allow our selves to feel the simple joys of our lives. Like the beauty of snow. (not going to get into any deep thought right now) We had more fun going out and building our snowman as a family. We then threw the kids in the truck sleds in the bed and headed over to go sledding. What Fun! 
This is how we spent our New Years Day. Nice and relaxing. Dom and I then went to Bonefish Grill for dinner. Our most wonderful friend, Paul, gave us a gift card for Christmas to my very favorite Bonefish Grill. YUM. Anyway, it was a great way to start the New Year!
I am hoping this New Year is filled with a greater and deeper love for Our Saviour. 
A better understanding of myself. 
More Patience. 
Growing closer to my husband. 
And I need some perseverance thrown in for good measure. 
Here's to a 
Very 
Happy & Prosperous 2011.






  
    


1 comment:

Paul said...

I LOVE it!!! The Snowman looks GREAT!!!


..and the look on Maddie's face is priceless ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...