Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Testing

Well, you see i have this little girl. She is 3. She is testing, pushing, peeking out from under that strong will. Who will win? I think it is more of a question of how will i mold her. She has never been a problem or had any problem with napping or going to bed at night. Sundenly she cries doesn't want to go to sleep , makes every excuse under the sun why she should not have to go to bed. Ahhhh me oh my. I can take the screamming, i can doesn't bother me in the least, but wondering why this is happening now? So out of the blue. Oh well, just another crazy part of life i guess.

Oh well... Be strong be paitent. Just be.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm in the same boat, the testing one. Aubrey hasn't been fighting sleep though...so far... Just in every other way!
But you did ask for "more patience" in 2011...maybe the Lord is giving you something to test that on!
Good luck, I'll be praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...