Friday, September 30, 2011

PIntrest

 I have made it to PINTREST... WOW way cool. 

 if you want to check it out and be excited for me too... 




In other news...

I have been collecting selvage edges forever. 

and I finally made something with them. 
A little book to hold my needles. 

without further ado 

May I present my

Selvage edge needle book

Added a little ric rac and a cute vintage button. 








ps. sorry about the crappy lighting it has been raining here for about a week.
p.s.s.  Please people I am begging you... to hit the follow buttton. My husband said when I hit 100
we are gonna party! WOOT WOOT! lol 


Photobucket

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I love selvedge projects....and this one is darling!

And your dolls are so cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...