Thursday, September 29, 2011

sewing, sewing, sewing


So the irony of my unfortunate accident is....
The only chair that is at all comfortable to sit in is my
Chair that caused me so much pain in the first place...

So,  I have been sewing. 
Sewing & sewing & sewing. 



Making little tiny dolls... 
I worked on this pattern for about 12 hours.
Not kidding. 
I saw teeny tiny dolls on etsy and was inspired and determined 
to figure out a pattern and make 10 inch dolls. 

It was not easy... 
10 inches is small. I mean really really small. 
Plus I have never drafted a doll pattern before in my life..
Maddie is having a blast with the prototypes... 
It only took 6 dolls... 


Yes, SIX. 
they are cute and really little. 


 Once I actually figured out the final pattern,
 I thought...
A skirt and a beret perhaps. 
YUP. What little dollie doesn't need a beret. 


I am so happy that I had a crazy fall cracked my coccyx bone
and had to sit and sew.... 
Because If I hadn't I wouldn't come up with these little
cuties. 

(and About 40 other stuffed things that I have made in the last week)

out dining room is being over run. 
with Monkeys, Monsters and Dolls. 

BIG & little.  


I have plans for a craft show in November. 





 

2 comments:

HomeschoolinMusicMomma said...

OMG I love these! I want some for my daughter! She is obsessed with dolls and would play with them fir hours! (: Do you have a link to your Etsy?

Melissa said...

those are seriously so cute. LOVE them!!! Your daughter is so lucky to have all those fun girls to play with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...